Momentum is growing and more people are getting in touch to ask how they can join a beach clean up. Since many organizers are our members and friends, we decided to make it easy for everyone to be the change.
- This list of cleanups will be updated regularly — list events here.
- Organize your own event with the easy #popupcleanup recipe.
- Get involved with #popupcleanups — sign up here.
Cleaning a beach permanently alters awareness and lifestyle habits.
This list of cleanups will be updated regularly — list events here.
Saturday 30 July (10-11am)
Tai Wan Beach – contact Carol 6531 8215 for details
Gloves & bags supplied; bring water in reusable bottle
Sunday 31 July (2:45-5:45pm)
Stanley Beach, South Side
- Get in touch with CleanupHK to organize a corporate cleanup for your team.
- The Discovery Bay monthly cleanup by Plastic Free Seas will resume in September.
- Living Lamma will be back on the beach in September.
- Contact organizers for details.
- Wear closed-toes shoes.
- Bring sun protection.
- Bring lots of water.
- Carry a reusable bottle
Organizing your own cleanup? List events here.
Celebrate the results