Connect with Hong Kong’s original natural lifestyle community
Introduce your products, services and programs to Hong Kong’s original conscious community. Reach opinion leaders, owners, executives, influencers, bloggers, journalists and media professionals who rely on HK heartbeat to stay in touch with what’s new and what’s on in Hong Kong every week … naturally.
Advertising is available for our community members.
“HK is a better place for what you do.” Charlotte Douglas, Love Life HK
We’ve got plenty for you to choose from
- Extend a special offer to our members
- Get a listing on the Natural HK directory
- Promote your events on the community calendar
- Post a listing in our popular member newsletter (weekly since 2001)
- Present a sponsored promotion on our website designed for sharing
- Create an original feature and tell your story in words and pictures
- Advertise in print editions – Natural Hong Kong and Fresh HK
- Join as a business member with savings and ad credits
- Send us your materials or a link and leave the rest to us.
- All promotions are professionally prepared for your approval.
Want more information?
- Questions? Contact us.
5 Great Reasons to advertise with HK heartbeat … more
- Our community is a connected network of networks
- Benefit from the insights of a local industry pioneer
- Advertising is prepared for specifically our audience
- All production is included in the price
- Local media follow HK heartbeat
“The numbers alone aren’t the most important factor – if you’re getting positive responses from key influencers in your industry, that’s worth far more than hundreds of shares from those with half a dozen followers each. Focus on gauging your followers’ influence level to determine how significant your impact actually is.” Clare Tyrrell Morin, Content Marketer
Who loves HK heartbeat? … more
- Executives, professionals, entrepreneurs and parents
- Community leaders running active local volunteer organizations
- Business owners selling natural products, services and programs
- Media editors, freelance journalists and writers (English and Chinese)
- Wellness practitioners offering natural therapies for mind, body and soul
- Teachers, educators, students and family service providers
Advertisers provide the essential support that allows HK heartbeat to continue serving our community with authentic information and useful resources for free.
- We only promote natural products, services and programs
- Tailored advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available
- Our business is continually evolving to support our growing audience
- Unique suite of publications integrates email, website social media and print
- Delivered by email
- Posted on the website
- Shared on social media
- Receive online advertising credits
- Get listed on the website directory
- Participate or sponsor member events
- Extend special offers to members and readers
- Deliver a direct email to our mailing list
- Price includes production on our template for your approval
- Linked to a page on the website with direct links to your website
Introduce your clean, green, sustainable, healthy, conscious living natural products, services and programs to local residents and visitors making conscious choices every day. Get in touch to create a unique campaign and engage our audience where your customers are active. HK heartbeat is a community of networks where local businesses, professionals and organizations have been promoting natural life in the fast lane since 2001 … naturally.
“I greatly enjoy reading your posts, as they often end up touching a chord with me and providing just the right spiritual sustenance that I need to get me through the week. With your fingers always sensitively placed on Hong Kong’s pulse, your gentle messages non-judgmentally convey the inwardness of conscience.” Stephen Palmquist, HK Philosophy Cafe
“I can see things changing – even small things can make the world of difference and we’re feeling really positive, mostly thanks to people like you who keep positively plugging away.” Jo Rowek, Living Lamma
“Thank you, Kinzie for the update on all things thrivable and soul sustaining.” Teresa Norton
“Loved your email today.” Catherine Nicol
“Very well-written Kinzie. Thanks for your great articles.” Ben Stocker
“It is great to read of such progress in HK! When I left nine years ago people with these ideas would have just been laughed at.” Phil Smith
“I really like the tone of your last few messages. They really made me smile.” Marc David Nathan, Director, KEE Club
“I always feel recharged after reading your newsletter. Most of them are meaningful and touching! I will keep it in my mind forever and ever!” Thanks! All the Best, Dixie