NextGen Eco-Smart Mask
NextGen EcoSmart mask
Stop the spread of spread of disposable masks with our lightweight, durable treated cotton mask available in two sizes in black or white.
- Retail packaging made with recycled paper from used envelopes
- Made from ethically sourced fair trade 100% Egyptian cotton
- Constant compliance tracking at all levels of supply chain
- Zero plastic packaging and packing materials
Lightweight, breathable, durable, reusable mask made from from ethically sourced, 100% Egyptian cotton treated with Silverplus® antimicrobial protection and with a stitched heartbeat logo
Antimicrobial (adjective): destructive to or inhibiting the growth of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
Silverplus® is an antimicrobial treatment used in fabrics to stop the growth of microbes, including the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes Covid-19 disease.
Delivery: Orders are fulfilled weekly from available stock and free worldwide shipping by post is included.
Group orders are available -- ask here
- Raise funds for your organization.
- Create a branded mask for your company.
- Design a your own mask in support of ecosystems.
- 100% Oekotex certified fair trade Egyptian cotton
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Produced with Silverplus® technology
- 100% biodegradable elastic ear loops
- Flat center seam in the front for comfort
- Washable and reusable (active to 100 washes)
- Zero-waste packaging from recycled envelopes
- Hand washable with regular soap and water
- These masks are not meant to be used as medical equipment
- Due to the personal nature of the product, returns are not accepted
- Hand wash with simple soap and lukewarm water
- Machine wash cold in a mesh bag for longer life
- Wear as a regular mask after 100 machine cycles
- Hang dry to dry -- these masks love sunshine