Business the natural way
7-9 September at HKCEC
As Asian consumers increasingly focus on healthy lifestyles, the annual Natural & Organic Asia expo brings together the entire industry, showcasing the best from around the world.
With all of Asia’s key markets within 4 hours, Hong Kong is a natural business hub for natural business. Exhibitors from around the world join local businesses and provide business development, networking, learning and social opportunities.
Connect with the industry’s top decision makers, leading experts and opinion leaders … naturally.
The sale of natural and organic products worldwide has more than doubled in the last decade. Among all, natural & organic food sales have grown by almost 3 times to US$85 billion.
PRICE : Free (Open to trade only)
TIME : Tue-Wed 10:30am-6:30pm; Thu 10:30am-5pm
PLACE : HK Convention and Exhibition Centre
ADDRESS: 1 Harbour Road, Wan Chai
ENQUIRIES : Informa Markets
TEL : +852 2827 6211
EMAIL : email@example.com
REGISTER : Open to trade and industry professionals
HK heartbeat has happily supported the show since 2014.
“The health and nutrition industry – which includes all dietary supplements, natural remedies, natural and organic foods and beverages, natural and organic personal care as well as household products – has risen steadily since 2000. The expected growth rate in 2013 will be 7%, with the highest rate of growth coming from Asia.” Jim Manson, Editor, Natural Products Magazine
Natural & Organic Asia delivers the entire natural and organic industry under one roof, hosting exhibitors with their products and provides a tremendous opportunity for business professionals from the natural and organic sector to connect with the industry’s top decision makers, leading experts and opinion leaders.
Natural & Organic Within Your Grasp
- Functional foods, organic grow and healthy snacks which feeding F&B innovation
- Curated selection of clean, toxin-free beauty products for you to put our best face forward
- Ultimate eco-wellness products to improve your health and the environment
- Functional health supplement to herbal products to improve your health and well being
Natural and Organic Asia Academy
The NOA Academy features specialists and industry experts sharing professional experience and innovative concepts.
Asia-Pacific Dominates the Market
Increasing consumer interest, and a better understanding of the immunity-enhancing property of proper diet and food habits, are some of the key factors driving the growth of regions vitamin fortified and mineral enriched food & beverage products sale. Functional Food Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecasts (2021-2026)
Living & Health
Natural and Organic Asia has the best choice of natural, organic, fair-trade, sustainable, ethical, free-from and healthy living products all under one roof. The show features two fast growing niches in the natural and organic sector, allowing you to easily find the right product to meet the needs of your discerning customers.
Natural Living will profile buyers from across the retail spectrum, including health stores, supermarkets and department stores – the natural choice for sustainable, ethical and green household products, clothing, and textiles.
Health and Nutrition are at the heart of the natural products industry. We bring together leading players in supplements, remedies, nutritional foods and natural healthcare products from around the world and place them all under one roof.
Natural Beauty & Spa Theatre
Learn from leading experts, manufacturers and nutritionists in a number of informative and interactive workshops. Gain information on the overarching trends taking place as Asian countries transform their lifestyles, economy and spending habits, opening new doors for the health and supplement market.
Natural Beauty & Spa
The demand for organic and natural goods is not something that only extends to food. Nowadays health-conscious customers are increasingly looking for natural, holistic brands for their everyday beauty routines.
The Natural Beauty Studio
The Natural Beauty Studio is a place for buyers to discover trends, check out what’s new in the natural beauty world and pick up new techniques from the industry’s world-class innovators, associations and beauty specialists. Be sure to head to the studio to discover the very latest safe, natural cosmetic products that take a holistic approach to beauty and skin care.
The Mother & Baby Care
A showcase for the highest quality mother and baby products spanning food, infant formula, toiletries and fabrics, this exhibition addresses the huge potential for organic infant supplies across Asia.
Regional businesses achieve even greater visibility among local distributors and retailers by showcasing international and regional products related to the organic and natural industry. National pavilions from around the world stand ready to engage with new suppliers and discover new services.
Providing support for businesses new to the region, this feature is a platform for those wishing to accurately assess the potential of the Asian market and connect with local business partners.
Testing and Certification
Understanding the required testing and certification of natural and organic products is essential to ensure their safety and compliance and assure customers of the quality of your products. Whether you’re looking to facilitate your import / export business, or simply come up to speed with requirements, be sure to consult the exhibitors below who will be on hand to answer your questions.
If you run a business in the market be sure to visit these companies providing a wide range of B2B dedicated services.
New Product Showcase
Find the next hot product and for exhibitors to show off and share their top-of-the-line products and get easy access to the latest product launches.
Market Statistics (2014)
– The sale of natural and organic products worldwide has more than doubled in the last decade. Among all, natural & organic food sales have grown by almost 3 times to US$85 billion.
– The global organic food market is forecasted to reach US$102.5 billion by 2015, an increase of 52.6% since 2011.
– The global nutrition industry, which includes all dietary supplements, natural and organic foods and beverages, functional foods and beverages and natural and organic personal care and household products has become a US$300 billion industry.
– Global sales of natural & organic beauty products were estimated at US$9 billion in 2011. Industry experts predict revenue to climb to US$14 billion in 2015.
– The Asia market for natural and organic personal care products is growing by over 15% per year
– Grand View Research projects that Asia-Pacific will become the fastest-growing market for organic food and beverages globally, expanding at an estimated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.5 percent from 2014 to 2020
– Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region for organic personal care products, with an estimated compound annual growth rate of 9.7% from 2012 to 2018, according to Transparency Market Research.
– China has consistently outpaced the global market for growth over the past two decades. It is estimated that China’s organic market will be worth around US$7.8 billion by 2015, according to the Soil Association.
– China will become the world’s fourth largest organic market by 2020 with 30-50% growth in consumption over the next decade.